As the user and/or the pilot of the drone, you must ensure that your aircraft is performing correctly and safely.
To guarantee an accurate operation of the drone, a regular maintenance is absolutely necessary as well as a review / check before every flight.
A review / maintenance should include:
- Checking eventual damages on the drone, including:
|the antenna of the receiver|
|the complete electronics|
- Checking the thightness of
|All screws (motors, frame, etc.)|
- Function / smooth running of the motors
- Check all connections for correct and proper fit
- Check all soldered cables for proper contact
- Check that your transmitter operates correctly and that it is fully charged
Cleaning the aircraft:
After each flight, the drone should be checked for possible dirtiness (ie. dust, moisture, insects etc.). To clean the drone (except the electronics), use a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth. The electronics should be cleaned with a soft anti-static brush. Always abstain from getting moisture on the electronics and the battery.
Warning: It should be avoided to take-off on sandy / dusty surfaces. Particles can enter in the motors, in such environments, and cause damages or early wear.